I decided it was time to pull my old formals out of the closet for a look. The girls and I had fun trying them on.
 |
| Petra looking Majestic |
This dark dress has purple highlights. I got it for my senior prom and wore it for several dances in college.
 |
| Julia looking lovely |
 |
| Mommy in Julia's Renaissance dress |
Julia bought this Renaissance style dress for herself. She usually gets to go the Renaissance Festival with her buddy, A. She likes the dress so well that she wore it for her school pictures for fun.
 |
| Do you recognize this dress, grandma? |
 |
| Pretty girls |
Under the best of times we don't have many events that such fancy dresses would be appropriate for. So it seemed like a dress up day on isolation was as good an excuse as any to get them out.
No comments:
Post a Comment