Friday, April 10, 2020

Distance Extra Curricular Activities

Our home has been using the internet almost continually here lately.  I'm working remotely, the kids are doing online schooling, and now some of our after school activities are going to online instruction.
Petra is taking lessons over a Facebook live streaming application with her teacher, Miss Barb.  This lesson mode might go on through July because Miss Barb is at high risk to COVID19

Our tae kwon do school has started offering live stream and recorded lessons.  Here is Nathan working on sit-ups for warm ups.


Nathan and I are grinning for the camera during a scheduled water break
I tried out the first tae kwon do recorded lesson on Tuesday.  I was in a real funk that evening.  The lesson did me good, but it also made me a little sad to know it had come to this.  Exercise helps me work out the kinks and stress of the day.  After the workout, I had a little quiet time reading and napping and then I was ready to act like an adult again.

No comments: